Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Samantha - 2 weeks old

Well, this has been the fastest two weeks of my life, I think. Ican't believe that my baby is 2 weeks old already. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that we haven't had her home for a week yet, but still...

Nothing much new, the kids are all getting excited for Christmas. The boys both have their class parties tomorrow and they can hardly wait.

Sam has just been busy growing. Which, I am happy and sad about. I know, that's insane as all I did for 8 days was pray that this child grew so that I could take her home. But, it just marks the beginning to me - the beginning of her being 11 and me not knowing how that happened so fast. Wasn't it just yesterday that Tay was 2 weeks old? Anyway, we go back to the Dr. tomorrow, so we'll get a weight. Plus, we'll talk more about her feeding. I'm having a terrible time with nursing/pumping/etc... I really don't know what to do anymore. Turns out I had the wrong sized parts for my pump which then was causing me great pain. So, I have the right sized ones now (thanks Mom!) and I'm hoping that I can get my supply back up. So many things that I never gave a second thought before. I'm getting terribly discouraged, but I'm trying to take it day by day. I honestly don't know what will happen...

*I know I haven't posted any pics for awhile, by this blog is acting up nd won't load them. Sorry!

No comments: