Thursday, January 29, 2009

A couple of funnies...

So, I've been keeping track in my head of all the hilarious things that go on around here so I can write them down. Of course, I have forgotten quite a few of them. Anyway, here are some...

PJ: Mom, can I say a bad word in a song?
Me: OK (purely for my own amusement!)
PJ: Boys go to college to get more knowledge, Girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider

"stupider" being the bad word here, I guess.



*me in the bathroom, hoping for a minute alone*

Pete: Steph!
Me: WHAT?!?!?!
Pete: You have to come out, there's trouble!

Oh my, this one gets me laughing just typing it!


*at the park with the sister and the kids, we see a car pull up and a Mom start unloading her brood. I think to myself "Geez, that lady has a ton of kids". Then, I count them...yes, that's right, there were.......FOUR. Then, I thought to myself "Geez, {I} have a ton of kids".


Oh, and the absolute funniest thing I thing that has happened this week is that I discovered that my sister has given PJ a robot bank that.......FARTS! That's right, he farts. And, he's awfully proud of it. Now, in her defense, she had NO IDEA what this robot was doing. Heck, I didn't even know what was going on until yesterday. Anyway, apparently the robot will fart if you pull his finger, or if you answer a question incorrectly,etc... And it's not just a noise. The thing leans forward, lifts up one robot leg and then lets it loose. He will also poop out your money for you. He does have some sense, though, because after pooping out your money he will kindly remind you to wash your hands after handling it. Hmmm...now to start contemplating what awful thing I can buy her son.... heeheehee!

2 comments:

Jen said...

omgosh, that is some funny stuff! I'm dying over the robot! lol

Kelli Fisk said...

oh man, I STILL cannot believe that! It kills me. He was so proud today too when I pulled up and he ran over to the car with the robot..I wanted to hang my head in shame. We are all set with birthday gifts until further notice..thanks for the thought though! lol.