Thursday, September 3, 2009

9 months old


Miss Samantha is 9 months old today. She is just the light of my life. I can't imagine starting my day without being greeted by her big, gummy smile. She has come so far in this last month. She is sitting up so straight and tall. She will pivot side to side and reach out to get a toy. She also holds herself up with her arms if she starts to tip. She has started saying more little words. DaDa and Tay are her favorites. She is eating more and more these days. I'm letting her try table foods and she is loving them. She even had some Spanish rice at the restaurant the other night! She loves her family and most everybody. She is literally the most happy child I have ever met in my life. She smiles and coos at everyone in the store and is very, very interested in little boys. I can tell she misses her brothers very much when they are at school. When we go out and she sees a little boys she tries so hard to get his attention so that he will interact with her. I am just so lucky to be her Mommy!

3 comments:

Kelli Fisk said...

Happy 9 months Sami! Love your picture!

Nana said...

Happy 3/4 birthday Sami !
We love you...
Nana and Pa

Fisk Family said...

Happy 9 months Sami. You are beautiful :-)
Love you!