Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sitting pretty...


sami in the grass
Originally uploaded by MrsSuperSpy
Miss Samantha is sitting! Thanks to her daily "sitting lessons" from her sister and her bff, Sam is able to sit for quite a good amount of time before toppling over. We took her out tonight to snap a few pics of her new skill. Jesse went with me to be the "catcher" so I could take the pictures. Well, right after this last picture Sam proceeded to do a face plant into the grass. I asked Jesse what happened, and told him that he was supposed to catch her. He replied with "Well, I'm not a football player, you know!"

4 comments:

Kelli Fisk said...

Love Jesse's comment, too cute!

Jen said...

We used to have sit lessons with Sarah! lol It's an exciting time!

CC & Ruthie said...

Gosh, Sami is getting so big!! Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying the summer!

Jamie said...

she is simply gorgeous! I love her babies blues :)