Friday, July 24, 2009

4th of July










I know, I fell of the blogging bandwagon again, but I'm trying...

Fourth of July this year we all headed to a park in Chandler. There were tons of people! They had bouncies and games for the kids, but the lines were sooo long that we only ended up doing one. The boys were just happy to be with their cousins! We all pitched in a packed a picnic dinner and waited for the fireworks while the boys ran around in the grass and on the nearby playground. Miss Samantha was an angel as usual. She loved being with everyone and seeing what was going on. When it came time for fireworks she settled back onto my chest, watched a few and then decided to take a snooze. Pete and I just sat back and laughed at how lucky we are to have her!

1 comment:

Fisk Family said...

She is so sweet I wish Ryan waould have done that :-)
P.S. Love the pic of Ryan could you email me it? Thanks